- YIELD4 servings
- TIME30 minutes
- 1 pound cauliflower, about 1 medium-large head, trimmed
- Extra virgin olive oil, to coat
- Sea salt
- Coarsely ground black pepper
- Mrs. Dash Original
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place cauliflower in a large mixing bowl. Pour on enough olive oil to coat (a few tablespoons). Season generously with salt and pepper and toss gently until evenly coated.
- Lay cauliflower pieces out on a parchment lined baking sheet. Drizzle any remaining oil from the bowl on top. Bake, turning once, until caramelized on edges and tender, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serve warm or at room temperature, as a side dish. You can also sprinkle it with a very good aged vinegar. Or, cut florets into smaller pieces and add to salads.
*Sprinkle with parmesans cheese in the last 5 minutes.