- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries, divided
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Dash salt
- 1 log (4 ounces) fresh goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pistachios
- 4 cups fresh arugula or baby spinach
- 3/4 cup fresh blackberries
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup julienned peeled jicama
- For dressing, place 1/4 cup strawberries, vinegar, oil, honey and salt in a blender; cover and process until smooth.
- Roll goat cheese in pistachios; cut into eight slices. Divide the arugula among four salad plates; top each with blackberries, blueberries, jicama, remaining strawberries and two slices of goat cheese. Drizzle with dressing. Yield: 4 servings.