Prep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 7-3/4 cups chicken broth
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes, cut up
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 2-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- In a Dutch oven or soup kettle, combine the broth, tomatoes, spinach,
- Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Cook for 10 minutes; add the tortellini and chicken. Cook 7-9 minutes longer or until tortellini’s tender. Yield: 12 servings (3 quarts).