Need a savory dip for those holiday party? This dip is full of flavor and get to be served with cracker, veggies or tortilla chips
1 8-oz package cream cheese, softened
1 cup mayonnaise
1 lb lump crab-meat, drained and cartilage removed
- Put the softened cream cheese in a medium size bowl. Add mayonnaise to taste and stir to combine.
- Transfer mixture to the slow cooker
- Add the crab-meat and gently stir; being careful not to shred the lumps.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 to 4 hours
- Stir the dip and serve in immediately, or keep warm in the slow cooker for up to 2 hours.