TOTAL TIME:0 hours 25 mins
4 (6-inch) flatbreads or pitas
Nonstick cooking spray
1/2 rotisserie chicken
1 chipotle chile in adobo
1 tsp. ground cumin
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 c. sour cream
1/2 c. pickled sliced mild jalapeño chiles
1 c. shredded sharp Cheddar
shredded lettuce and fresh cilantro, for serving
foil-lined baking sheet
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- From one rotisserie chicken, shred 2 cups chicken meat. Add to medium mixing bowl.
- Finely chop 1 chipotle chile in adobo and add to the mixing bowl.
- Drain 1/2 cup pickled sliced mild jalapeño chiles. Set aside.
- Arrange 4 (6-inch) flatbreads or pitas on a large foil-lined baking sheet. Spray bread with nonstick cooking spray.
- Stir together the 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken meat and chopped chipotle with 1 teaspoon ground cumin and 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder.
- Divide evenly among breads.
- Drizzle 1/2 cup sour cream on top of the pizzas.
- Top each pizza with 2 tablespoons jalapeño chiles and 1/4 cup Cheddar.
- Transfer baking sheet to oven and bake pizzas until the bottom is golden brown, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Garnish with shredded lettuce and fresh cilantro before serving.