PREP TIME:0 hours 10 mins
TOTAL TIME:3 hours 25 mins
Juice of 4 limes, divided
1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
1/4 c. plus 1 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
2 tsp. honey
1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 c. chopped pineapple
1 avocado, diced
1/4 red onion, diced
Freshly ground black pepper
- Make Marinade: In a large bowl, whisk together juice of 3 limes, olive oil, 1/4 cup cilantro and honey and season with salt.
- Add chicken to a large Ziploc bag or baking dish and pour over marinade. Let marinate in the refrigerator at least 3 hours, or up to overnight.
- When ready to grill, heat grill to high. Oil grates and add chicken, then grill until charred, 8 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, stir together pineapple, avocado, red onion, remaining lime juice, and remaining tablespoon cilantro. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon salsa over chicken and serve.