- 5 large eggs
- 2 cups egg substitute
- 1/2 cup 2% cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 cups coarsely chopped fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, egg substitute, cheeses, pepper and pepper sauce. Stir in the vegetables. Transfer to an 11×7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake, uncovered, 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6 servings.