TOTAL TIME: 0:25
- 1 c. white rice
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, quartered
- extra-virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 c. dry white wine (such as Sauvignon Blanc)
- 1 c. low-sodium chicken stock
- 1/4 c. heavy cream
- 2 c. frozen peas
- 1/4 c. chopped parsley, plus more for garnish
- 1 1/2 c. grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 450º. Prepare rice according to package directions, less 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. In a medium mixing bowl, drizzle olive oil over chicken and season with salt and black pepper.
- Cook chicken until golden all over, 6 minutes per side.
- Transfer to a plate and set aside.Add 1 tablespoon oil to skillet and heat over medium.
- Add garlic and onions and cook until softened, about 3 minutes.
- Add wine, chicken stock, heavy cream, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper; bring to a boil and simmer until slightly reduced, about 5 minutes.
- Add chicken (and juices from the plate), cooked rice, peas, parsley, and 1 cup Parmesan.
- Sprinkle with remaining Parm.Bake until heated through, about 15 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley. Serve immediately.