Prep: 15 min. Cook: 20 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 cup sliced pepperoni
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a large saucepan, cook the beef, onion, mushrooms and green pepper
- over medium heat until meat is no longer pink and vegetables arealmost tender; drain. Stir in the tomatoes, broth, pepperoni and basil. Cook until heated through.
- Ladle into ovenproof bowls; top with cheese. Broil or microwave until
- cheese melts and is bubbly. Yield: 6 servings.
Make a hearty meal with a pepperoni pizza quesadillas