Prep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack or mozzarella cheese
- Shredded lettuce and picante sauce
- Divide pepperoni among the tortillas; sprinkle with cheese. Place one
- tortilla at a time on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave, uncovered,at 50% power for 30-40 seconds or until cheese is melted. Top withlettuce and picante sauce; fold in half. Yield: 3-6 servings.
*Add-On: Pizza Sauce and other pizza toppings to have a great pizza that is quick and easy. Great for serving a crowd.
Pair this with a nice Pizza Soup —– yes Pizza Soup