- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, flattened to 1/2-inch thickness
- 2 avocados, halved, pitted, peeled, and coarsely mashed
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 limes
- 8 romaine lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- Tortilla chips, coarsely crushed (optional)
- Heat a grill pan coated with nonstick cooking spray over medium-high heat. Season chicken with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Add to pan and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until done (165 degrees F), turning halfway through. Remove to a cutting board. Cover and let stand 3 minutes before thinly slicing.
- Combine avocado, cilantro, and juice of 1 lime in a medium bowl. Spoon equal amounts of the avocado mixture down the center of each lettuce leaf. Top each with chicken. Halve remaining lime and squeeze over chicken. Top with sour cream, green onions, tomatoes, and tortilla chips.