It’s time to bring back the Fondue….I love using mine (more the chocolate than cheese though).
TOTAL TIME 20mins
PREP 10 MINS
COOK 10 MINS
- 4 ounces beer, wine, chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 3 shakes mustard powder
- 8 ounces cheese (cheddar, colby, monterrey jack all work well)
- pepper, to taste
- 3 -4 shakes Worcestershire sauce
- In a double boiler, pour in beer.
- Add garlic and mustard powder. Stir.
- Add cheese, a little bit at a time. Mix, let melt, then add more. Continue until all cheese has been added.
- Add pepper and wostershire sauce. Fold.
- Dip different varieties of bread (white, rye, pumpernickel), cauliflower, carrots, apples, broccoli into cheese fondue and ENJOY!